Yes! In my experience Skype work can be as deep and transformative as any other coaching session. Working with me, you are receiving the most effective, time-honored processes to apply to your own life’s success. Click here to read about My Core Principles of Transformational Coaching.
- Skype is completely free! Skype works well for people with busy schedules. No travel time!
- Enjoy our sessions from the comfort of your own home or office.
- We can work together no matter where you are in the world, as long as you have access to the internet.
- Maximise your coaching momentum, even when traveling for work or play.
- Possibility to receive a free recording of your session so you can refer back whenever you want.
It’s so easy! We agree our first appointment. You give me your Skype address, I add you to my directory and then I call you at the agreed time and date. You don’t need any special equipment. Most laptops and computers have built in microphones and cameras (and we don’t have to use the camera if that’s your preference.)
Our first meeting is complimentary. During this forty-minute initial discussion you can:
- Discuss your goals and intentions for working with a coach.
- Ask me questions and hear about how I work.
- Explore whether working with me would meet your needs, and if not get some ideas about how else to reach your goals.
- Decide what your next steps will be!
- Various packages are available for coaching that include email support and telephone/Skype sessions over a longer period.
- I offer a number of reduced fee sessions per month for those on low incomes, and I enjoy exploring energy/skills exchange with those who are looking for alternative and creative ways to recognise value.